Hello Everyone, greetings from sunny New York (turning into rainy!!). Hope you are all well and that the Good Lord has kept you. I wanted to share some pictures of New York, am not really featured in most but i hope you can get the feel of it. Am still here for a few more weeks so i will share more . Am going to try and describe every picture so that you can identify them. Thank you so much for the support :))
- Central Park ( i also made sure to check out the spots where a few scenes of Gossip Girl where shot)
- Lincoln Centre, Mostly Mozart Concert (side pic, sorry!)
- Museum of Modern Art (Moma)
- Me smiling for the cam :)) HOPE:))
- Broadway, ( I really want to watch School of Rock)
- Inside the UN HQ (International Youth Day)
- Columbus Circle
- I was somewhere in Harlem, for sure!!
- Coney Island
- China Town
- Times Square (BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL AT NIGHT!!)
- Brooklyn Bridge ( I walked the whole bridge, i was super proud of myself!!)
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral on 5th Avenue (side pic, sorry!!)
- Rockefeller Centre (again, side pic..sorry!!)
- Mercer Street, SoHo
- Very fancy building right across from our house….:)) in Sakura Park
- Rockefeller Centre (at night)
- Somewhere before we crossed the bridge (inside Dunkin Donuts:) the building has a beautiful colour, i could not help myself)
- The view from the Brooklyn Bridge
- The Chrysler Building, It’s really tall:)) , tried to get most of it in the shot!!
As usual, Cheers!!
Hugs and Hearts,